Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fix my eyes on You Jesus as I run this race, help me fight this fight of faith.

Here I am
At your feet
Crying out to you
Draw me near
Hold me close
Lord I wait on you
For you're my greatest love
You're my comforter and strength
You're the first
You're the last
You're my guiding light

I will run
I will soar
On eagle's wings
As I wait
On you Lord
My strength is restored
Fix my eye on you Jesus
As I run this race
Help me fight this fight of faith

(I wanted to bold the things God encouraged me but I ended up having every single word bold :X)
January was when I was shaken yet trying to put a holy front during weekends and playing with the world during weekdays.
February was when I really stumbled and decided to turn to the world, that is also when the devil shouts horray in my life.
March was when I was really high playing in the world, wanting to try all sorts of things.
April was when I was getting a bit tired but still in my high mood.
May was when I looked back at the 2 months without God and thought that I will go nowhere with that kind of life.
June was when God took me back and bought me back to where I belong.
July was when I slowly get back on track with God and really made the decision to dedicate my whole life to God and choose life.
August was when I was struggling with my friends and working real hard to make a difference but failed many times.
September was when I commit my life to God through water baptism.
October was when God fixed the leak and took away the hidden sin. God moved in my heart and gave me back that passionate heart for Him.
November was when God break all the things that I know that He needs to break.
December was when I really laid down my life and let God take control of next year. And really wanting to make a difference in my community next year.

Well, looking back one month by one month. I can say that 2008 has been a very special year for me where I took up a lot of challenges and went through every one of them. I may gave up in the starting but I still claimed back victory in the end. I guess God fulfilled one of my expectations which is to end my year well. I really thank God for His faithfulness, goodness, love, kindness and grace. I think if not been for Him, I really wouldn't know what I'm gonna be like now.

Its gonna be January in 1 day time and I'm gonna go back to my real world and face the different giants in my life. God has been preparing me for war by encouraging me with a lot of verses and I think the giants that I'm gonna face is gonna be real big that I need so much verses to cover me. I really don't want to come back crying to God saying that "I've lost" or even worst, "I gave up". I want to come back laughing all the way at the devil and sharing with God what weapons I used to beat all the giants. I know that God is gonna help me fight.

I really hope that I will cling on to You even when I'm in the most difficult time. Just like how You've prayed for qingde, pray for me too. A year of breakthroughs, a year of venture, a year of transformation, a year of molding, a year of learning, a year of victories and a year of faith. I'm gonna look forward and I want to stand and testify about your goodness in the same time, same date next year.

I'm gonna pen down my expectations of next year and see God fulfilling it one by one ;D I'm really really eggcited, how many eggs are excited? Thousands, millions and billions of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home