Thursday, September 24, 2009

I will follow You.

My song became like this..

I can't follow Him,
Follow Him wherever He may go,
Cause there is an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high that keep me,
Keep me away, away from His love..

I don't feel good at all. It added on to the stress I already had. I don't understand why I reacted that way, I didn't wanted everything to turn out like that. I tired to stay in control, but I had no strength at all. I ended up in tears and tiredness. The moment I thought of it, I become weak and wanted nothing except for feizhu. I don't want to put this at the back of mind.

I will still continue to sing..

I will follow Him,
Follow Him wherever He may go,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home