Saturday, November 28, 2009

It took me courage to speak this..

During the whole trip, I really died, fleshly. I learned to not only think about myself when I do certain things. I saw the needs of the people, that motivated to step out courageously and handle the things I was given a chance for.

How often do we commit ourselves so much yet forget or didn't process the whole purpose of doing all these, into our lives?

The different areas that I was involved in, it was an opportunity from God. I remember ci once told me this, "If you don't want to do it, it's okay. Because God would pass the opportunity to others. You are the one on the losing end."

You might not see the difference that you're gonna make by doing a certain action or speak a word. Just like how I acted in the skit, I find it hard to play that role because it wasn't me. But I was just motivated, when I know that maybe the actions that I do, the words that I speak, might be similar to what a person is going through. Through my actions, my words, this particular person's eyes might be open to see the cons of his/her behaviour.

Even when I needed to sing, I struggled. I had fears. But who knows that maybe through your vocals, someone might just receive so much from the lyrics that you are singing out of your mouth or someone might just be ministered by the song.

Through testimony, the same thing, maybe someone might be just going through what you went through before and is seeking for an answer to their problem. And through what you have spoken, people see the light, the hope that they are looking for. It brings a change to this person's life.

So.. Don't miss out the opportunity God has given to you today. Though you may struggle, but be willing to let God take every situation into His hands. Step out courageously. Don't miss the tugging in your heart cause you never know how much God is gonna extend the things that you are doing.

(because I know I am not there yet too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home