Monday, January 19, 2009

Show me how to love like You have love me.

I'm really, seriously amazed by how God provided strength.
And how God led me through every situation.

Tired. Drained. Fatigued. Wearied. But God just came and provided strength little by little. It has been a really "ohmygoodness" period when school started but at least I was able to pull through. I still thought I would have to spend my year being "ohmygoodness" everyday.

You know what?! God has already fulfilled one of my goals (I believe there's more to come!), WOW-ness. God is just so good, words cannot express how good He is but He is just really really x100000000000 good la. And I felt that all the people around me are thanking God for some particular reason, see how good God is. He's faithful to everyone and to tingfang!

And hor, I wonder why people want to pee in the lift! Argh, I hate it. Mum says some old uncle who sits under the block is urgent then they lazy go home to pee so just go in one lift and pee inside, oh so yuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home