Friday, May 29, 2009

Like a rose, trampled on the ground.


Home Sweet Home!

Yeapyeap, TingFang survived through a 3days 2nights camp in Sarimbun Camp. Can you imagine sleeping in tents where you need to squeeze with so many people (for my tent la -.-) AND than, when you know that there is a bug on your leg yet you don't dare to make big movements because you are afraid you might wake others?! Having no lights in your tents and must use torchlight to pack your stuffs and bathing without taking off your clothes for 2 days!!!!!! That was what I went through incredibily.

Well, but I did enjoy things in the camp. Like the night hiking with ChenShin infront of me, being so noisy yet so funny! Sliding into the milo pond, kayaking even though I got injured, campfire night. I think I was thankful for the serene environment to do my devotion and the scenery was very nice too, with all the trees and grass around me. Overall, the camp was great and it did made a mark in my secondary school life.

Thumbs up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home