Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can't live by what I feel.

I am really frustrated by inconsiderate people.

I was on bus and the bus was packed like sardine and it was a new wheel chair bound bus than there's seats at the side of the bus right and I guess those seats are for needy people like old people etc. I mean, its common sense what, which old people or needy people would like to climb the stairs to sit at those sits above. (I am talking about the one decker bus k.) So there was this PREGNANT lady and I was really sure that she was pregnant and not having a bloated stomach.
Than on those seats that were for the needy people, were sitting a old lady, a wearing uniform girl, a not very old lady who dozed off and a guy who is listening to his headphones. As I mentioned, the bus was full with people than there was obviously no seats and this pregnant lady stood in front of those seats expecting at least one of them get up and give up their seat. Obviously it wouldn't be the old lady or the lady who dozed off. But guess what, those two teens didn't even bothered. The uniform girl was busy gossiping with her friend on the phone and the guy was just enjoying his music. Bleahs. What if the bus had a brake and the pregnant lady hit one of the poles or something? It is like so dangerous. The lady had to stand for one stop before she could find a seat. Even though it is one stop but it is still very dangerous.
And don't ask me why I did not go up and advice them to give up their seat, the bus was obviously too full. I feel so annoyed by those people and I just stared at them hoping that they would at least feel it. But its okay, God still loves them.

Actually I have fear of giving up my seats because I am afraid what if the person is not pregnant bus just having a fleshy stomach? You will feel like damn paiseh if you give up your seats to the wrong people. Wahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home