Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Strong on the outside but coming apart at the seams

Don't you think the weather this few days is so terrible?! I am sweating most of the time unless I have the fan on to the max. And I feel so giddy nowadays, is the world spinning a bit faster already?

HAHA, I just realised that Mr E1 is next Tuesday and I just cannot feel the rush!!! The exam rush. This year's streaming and I can't afford to lose out in any area. I have to give it my best shot!!!! Sticky note that states, "Can you start studying?!! AND STOP HANGING AROUND IN FACEBOOK AND MSN!!" is just on my comp screen. 7 more days to muggggggggg before first candlelight breakfast starts.

God, You have to restore back it back to the place where it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home