Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jesus Christ, take my life, take all of me.

I was searching a poem for literature homework and I decided to use this because it really encouraged me, a lot. Even though I know it at the back of mind but than it just act like a refreshing moment for me.

A lime sapling I found grew up in wild,
In ten years’ time to be a tree quite big;
For long it stayed dwarf-like: refused to grow,
As caterpillars ate its verdure leaves.

And not a flower or a fruit it bore!
Insects built nests and spiders spun cob-webs;
Its roots stood ’midst gravel and rocky mud;
Red-ants made home till ant-powder was put.

How sad it was to see the lime-tree’s fate!
The rain and sun nurtured it despite odds;
And one day when I stared at her foliage,
Amazed to see it covered by fruits!

There is a time for everything on earth;
‘There is a season for all things, ’ God says;
The keys to success- patience and strong faith;
God will decide when all things fruition best.

One never knows when God uses someone;
One never knows when God does miracles;
One never should look down upon others;
God has a plan for everything He makes!

Jeremiah 29:11, was the first thing that came into my mind after reading this poem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home