Sunday, February 22, 2009

Its hard to believe in what I can't see.

I wanna believe
But I'm having a hard time seeing past what I see right now, I see right now
I wanna be free
But when I try to fly I realize I don't know how, no one showed me how
Wish I could see that this mess I'm in will really work out for my good, you said it would
So, if you can hear me, can you give me a sign cause I don't feel you like I should, please if you could
My faith is almost gone, I can't hold on much longer, take this cup from me

I wanna believe when I close my eyes on this side I'll wake up with you, more in love with you
And, and finally, you will say my race it is over and my work is through, cause I believed in you
I know dark nights will come and some days there'll be no sunshine and you're too far to see
I don't know when, I don't know how, I don't know what, I don't know who.
But I believe as I wait, I will know.

Proverbs 3:4-6 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Jiayou TF! You can do it.

Whoooo, that is how school is like, whooooo. Everyday seems to pass so fast and I shared with my group today that I felt I have done nothing for the past 2 months, 一事无成. Pretty saddening, I will continue to work towards my goals, I don't want to see myself being dissappointed at the end of the year. Before everything passes quickly, I want to grab hold of every minute and do something! But 谈何容易, tsk.

Jiayou TF! You can do it. You really can do it and you must do it not only for the sake of doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home