Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet.

I read this book recently and it talked about knowing whats right and wrong in life.

I began to see what it really meant through life's situations because I didn't really understood what the book was trying to say.

Real life example :
"A student went to tell a teacher about the homework that need to be collected today. Teacher realized that he actually forgotten about it so he asked the whole class to pass it up."
What was the whole class's reaction after knowing that?
"OI! SO KPO FOR WHAT?!" (I bet you do it sometimes.)
BUT isn't that a correct act? Why is he/she being penalize? Is it just because he/she goes against the flow (acting wrongly)?

It totally applies to your own actions and speech, you know what you are doing/saying is wrong but you are still doing/saying it. Sometimes, it counts me in too.
I don't understand why but I do wonder why people are like this.

Random question but definitely a good question to ponder over.
What are you living for in this world?
I'm not trying to mean like if you are not living for something than you do not deserve to continue living but its helping you to search and find the meaning of life :D I've found it, what about you?

God has been opening a lot of doors, I can see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home