Thursday, January 22, 2009

This old broken heart has finally found a home.

I was hopping from here to there, there to here on my comp. And I finally.. remember what to do. I wanted to blog! -.-



























Its not 爱 TingFang but I'm trying to emphasize on the 爱 part. Anyway, you have to love me also :D That cute cute thing always encouraging me to not give up in loving for God. You always get tempted away because you have the choice to love or not to love and since loving is so hard, I used to give up and say "others will do it for me la." But I know that its my business now. Loving is really exhausting if it doesn't flow out from within..

TINGFANG MUST INCREASEINCREASEINCREASE IN LOVE!

Anyway, TingFang has been really obedient this few weeks. I finish reading 2 books in a month and I'm starting on my 3rd book now! :D
I never cease to be impressed by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home