Monday, February 2, 2009

Come by here.

I felt like blogging even when I know I have truckloads of homework that I have to complete! See, I'm so nice to sacrifice time for you so that you can read.

HOHO! (my dad just scolded me for still being a santa claus when its cny alr.) I don't know what to post but I want to post. I have a lot of things before I press blogger.com but its blank now, maybe I'm ready to pen down maths solutions already D:

Alright alright, I know what. God has taught me a lot of things this week through a lot of circumstances, through a lot of reading, through a lot of sharing. I don't understand a lot of things sometimes but I know Jeremiah 29:11 would be the best verse for me at this moment.

Thus far, I'm still not satisfied at where I am and I know there's still a long way with limited time to walk through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home