Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Be exalted forever and ever more.

Sometimes devil just put thoughts into my mind like "Are you sure God is real?"

I waver in the past but now I can firmly say "Ya." because I've experienced His goodness for so many times. I saw how He led me through so many things, how he blessed me, how he mould me and comfort me in times of pain, how I see miracles happening. The teeny things that you might have not noticed, when you reflect, you surely would see God's goodness in it. All you need to do is simply to recall and reflect, I think its the best way to remember God is there for you always. And how He has been nice.

God broke my heart for what broke His, seeing you in this state.
We have done what we can do to help you, its your own choice now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home