Friday, February 27, 2009

I have been here and here I am again.

Just like banging on the wall when I already knew that how hard I bang, it won't fall but I still continue to bang.

February is gonna come to an end real soon.. I still feel so..

Tsk. Need to learn to discipline myself by not taking busy as an excuse! Something that I need to breakthrough in, something which will bring me further if I am able to come out of it, something that will bless me a lot when I get out of it. So many positive rewards but humans like me tend to stay at where we are. But I make sure I come out.

Pray
Until
Something
Happens

I want to continue to trust in the promise that You have given to me.

TingFang, you need to pick yourself up from the mess that you have made again.

(I want to post something nice but it seems like nothing nice is going through my life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home