Thursday, March 5, 2009

Your love is deeper than the deepest ocean.














































































Ah, this week has not been really good but at least I did something, small but meaningful and I sent a detailed schedule, maybe not detailed but at least better than previous ones right.

I am just waiting for the holidays to come, I am so sick of waking up at 6 and than go through school as usual. Than after school, either its cca, remedial or project work, have to crack my brains to solve this and that and when I fail to do so, I feel like a failure especially when I am holding certain post. But I know God will carry me through and God's love always take away that failure feeling.

A lot of things have happened over the months, I feel like as if I came back to 2008. Something ought to happen during this particular period, every year, maybe for 2 years. I wonder when can it stop happening and stay till forever and ever.

I thank God for the different papers that I have went through, all glory to God.

I am waiting for Ser to come up and collect her thumbdrive!!

Have you ever smile when everyone is not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home