Monday, December 7, 2009

To be Your hands and feet,

I knew that there were needs around me that needs to be met.

I am glad that God is still willing to use me though I cannot speak very fluently, I might get tongue tight anytime. Though I am not really interesting in my words, He still managed to flow through me. As all He needs is a willing heart.

I talked to next year p1 girl, named Jiajia from Hainan at the void deck and she was with her grandpa and little sister. I offered her the bread that Ronnie gave me and esther this morning. Though she rejected my bread but she was very friendly and she asked me if I would come down again. I promised her to go down on wednesday to teach her english. I pray that she will turn up.

I offered the bread to another indian guy sitting at another bench, he accepted it. And I said, "God bless you." He smiled.

Its just the joy that I was being used to bless and the comfort that the gospel might be able to reach more people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home