Sunday, May 31, 2009

And every door that slams in my face, I will offer up in prayer.

I saw this somewhere but I just couldn't recall where I found it. The saying goes like this, "Only when you are near to a person than you will be able to feel the person's heartbeat. So draw near to God, so that you would be able to feel His heartbeat." I totally agree.

God's heartbeat was for the people who were lost.

God, if I have drift away from You and couldn't feel your heartbeat more. Draw me back close to You, let my heart goes all out for people. Its been 6months, I have failed so many times but I know I have to pick myself up again. Light that fire again, the burning flame when I first stepped into the school.

Let it not be a lip service anymore. Take this life, You can use it all.

(click for a larger view)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home