Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Yours.

Even before I fully grasp July, August is here. I stood in wonder, why time just slips off my hand.

Anyway, I thought I could share my happiness.
I was doing my devotion yesterday and it has been quite a long time since I really enjoyed it. Last night, I literally felt like I was fed to satiety and full, not because I just had my dinner la, but it was just the word of God. I think that's how devotion should be like and that's how I want it to be like. I just caught a glimpse of what daily bread meant to be. My heart's desire is to suck from God's word, its okay to be a glutton when it comes to God's word, haha.

Oh!
Basketball and badminton today was great. I thank God for fishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home